Thursday 5 November 2015

One Month In



Well it's been around a month since StreetFlower launched during this time I have gone through the full spectrum of emotions. They ranged from the joy and relief of successfully beta launching the project to a heightened state of anxiety about how I am going to get businesses to join StreetFlower.


So I want to take this opportunity to thank a select group of shops and businesses who deserve to be singled out for a special mention. These are the early adopters, the first businesses who have taken the plunge an registered on StreetFlower. 

I want to salute them and your vision for making time to register your on this early manifestation of StreetFlower. I thank you for your trust and patience as the network develops. 


My thanks go to, in no particular order:











Why not have a look at  StreetFlower to see where these shops and business are located and if you find yourself near by why not call in and say hello. 




No comments:

Post a Comment